Saturday, August 16, 2008


I WILL BE ON T.V...
I SHOT A COMMERCIAL FOR HUBERS TODAY & MEET A NEW FRIEND, HALEY


Wow today I meet a new friend who lives just down the road, Haley. We were both filming a commercial for Hubers. Their fall T.V. commercials will be airing and I will be in them. We got to ride on a tracter, pick apples, eat them and visit the animals then have lunch in the resturant. Then of course my mother took every opportunity to have a photo shoot, (she wears me out... "look up here", "smile" ok "move over here" "stand here" and so on) she says I will be greatful for all the photos someday, but everywhere I turn she wants a video or a snap shot. hahahahahah. Any how this was a great day and the weather was perfect!!
















































I LOVE MY BIG "D" SO MUCH AND HE WAS WITH ME ALL DAY. WE EVEN FEED THE DUCKS TOGETHER. MY LOVE YOU BIG "D" FOREVER, P.S. THANKS FOR CARING ME.


No comments: