Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here is Little Miss Lily Mae, I love these hats...
but she obviously hated them!













Hey heres LOOKIN at yaw




















The Culture here is so interesting I loved walking up and down the streets there is so much to see and so many different things, truly amazing and intriguing!!! On top of adopting such a treasure we were blessed to have had a trip as well, I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the Chinese Culture, icing on the cake, chocolate that is...hahahah


Aunt Sandy!!! I LOVE my bunny mom ties it to my stroller so I will not loose it, this was the first toy she gave me and I have loved it ever since, it is a little dirty just cause I play with it ALL the time, I love YOU and AMERICA































I am so amazed at all the varities of art this culture holds,
very talented and unusual art, love their talents!!

No comments: